Thursday, April 21, 2011

Armour up.. Some may not like my opinions here.....

There are many different reasons for suiting up in your armour.... you know the one.... the armour you wear whenever you feel like you need protecting... when something scares you... the pattern you become when you feel everything moving and changing around you and you.... yes you.... oh did I mention it was all about you... do not know all the details or have the control.......but............. you..... choose to jump to conclusions.. make up stories and worse.... ask for opinions of others who don't know the facts either.... all they have to go on is your own misinterpreted information....

At it's very core.... at your core... what are you really seeking when you choose to bring someone else into your swirling lack of information...... answers... nope......clarification.... nope.... it's validation that you are right............. oh yes... needing to hold on to being right.... and don't negate the fact that with fear comes a feeling of loss of control.... it is most definitely a way to gain the control.....

Does misery and fear love company??? You bet they do....  once someone is in a negative vortex they need something or someone to hang onto... fear creates a gripping sense of needing to hang onto something... for change is hard... and you don't know whats on the other side.... I believe those of us that fight this hard.... bring others into our web of miss-information are full of fear, lack confidence and really have a narrow minded view of the world....

Armour up..... because some people may not like my opinion.... oh yes they are entitled to your own... however since I have my armour up... it's really none of my business..... writing this also removes my fear of sharing what I think and how it will be interpreted... it's completely up to you..... I have no control.... and guess what................

It is the most freeing thing in the world...... to choose how I feel and react to something someone else said or did.... well, it really is my choice...... what I do know is when I am feeling like I need validation on what I am thinking (not feeling.... I must validate that myself.... hmmm think about that one) I will not go to another uninformed person or group of people to VALIDATE ME..... nope I will go to the source.... I will ask for the information.... I will not make up my own stories and then use them in what could be hurtful ways towards or against others.... nope I will not.... why... because I am a grown up... oh yes 47.5 gives me the right to say that.....

Whew.............. I am so relieved to have that off my chest.... my Maker and I had this conversation this morning... and I am ready to move into the next phase of my life...... the next exciting phase...... my centre.... my book.... and using my blog as my therapy.... (and some book material....) I shed all the negative that may be attached to me in any way............... I repel the garbage.............. I choose a positive peaceful life in which I serve my world with my gifts and talents...... and what anyone thinks of me is none of my business and man.... that is freeing.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment