Thursday, March 31, 2011

Implementing New thought Processes take time... being kind to myself is paramount!

Last night was the fourth night without Ossie (golfing in not so sunny South Carolina) and I should be sleeping like I did the first night.. like a log... not so much... tossed and turned all night... I really don't like this.... and to top it off I woke up with a lump in my throat - you know the kind you get when you get a pill stuck that just won't go down... only I think this is acid.. years ago I suffered with acid reflux and the other night I woke up with acid right in my mouth about to throw up....

In the new book I am reading called The Healing Codes (Lia gave it to me) it talks about the affect stress has on the body and that every single disease or ailment has a root cause of stress... I believe it...  and I was about to say, but I am not feeling stressed right now... then I relate to 2 things - a few weeks back I wrote about my coping mechanisms and how they are numb and then last night in the book I read pretty much the same thing...  we are all a walking, talking stress machine... hanging onto old stresses, new stresses, others stresses and carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders and we don't have to...

The book, teaches the Healing Codes..... how to heal stress, your heart and just about anything you want in your life...so I will share as I go in my own Tina way...

I was so excited yesterday to receive the square footage floor plans for the property we are serious about taking for the centre and I was so excited as I made it all work... treatment rooms, program rooms, library, workshop rooms, mental health rooms... I made room for a doctor - looking for a General Practitioner who is looking to be in a busy clinic setting... anyone know of someone????? Connect them with me.... I am getting excited about it... and scared all at the same time...

This is a huge endeavour... OK this is why I was up and down last night.. just figured it out.. oh the acid thing.. hmmm ya well... this old body doesn't handle that as well as it did before... however I will take care of that and chill alittle bit... the centre is coming together as it should... these are big plans...

So I am going to put it out there to you.... we have 12000sq feet to fill... I am looking for a GP as mentioned, chiropractor, acupuncture, physio, occupational therapist, dentist or hygienist, nurse practitioner, naturopath, speech therapist, counsellors, workshop leaders, yoga instructors, Tai Chi instructors, Zoomba and other dance instructors, meditation leaders and any other modality you can think of.... we are aiming to provide our centre clients with a full range of choices to lead a full life....

I am also looking to hire an esthetician for the centre as well for mani & pedi's, facials, waxing.... a hairstylist would be great as well.... if you know of anyone please pass them onto me... we are looking for people who are interested in permanent space....

So the centre, the Stilettos for the Cure event and the Gala are all on my mind.... and my girlfriend coming from Kelowna for 2 weeks.. I can't wait to see her and have a girlie pj party....

I noticed yesterday that I was walking alittle faster then I have been... oh yes the butt still hurts but on the mend.... and that I was totally engrossed in work and loving it.. and I also thought how easy it would be for me to get right back on the fast train.... being aware of it is a great thing... implementing a new thought process takes some time.... it's coming... it really is...

Today, my mind is planning and implementing.... so I better get my butt in gear and get going... ya the butt still isn't moving too fast.. do you think it is trying to tell me something... ya OK I will just go slower then in the past.... being very kind to myself first is my goal for the day......

No comments:

Post a Comment