Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Careful Planning..... Planning Carefully......

Do you think that old brick to the head isn'tt hard enough sometimes???? What do you think it is when the same message keeps hitting you over and over???? Right now it seems to consume my life.... everywhere I turn... every single day.... emails, phonecalls, meetings.... all I hear about is breast cancer............. friends around me.... another one yesterday................ what in the hell is going on...................... I trust my maker understands that I need the love shared amongst them now.......

It's starting to wear me down a little and add to my conviction that I am in the right place at the right time doing the right things..... it's starting to make me wonder if we live in the wrong area..... I have 3 women in my life at this moment who are living on hold in some way or another with this disease and another with heart issues.... ok not going to ask why............ that is a dumb question...... I know we each have our crosses to bear at different times in our lives but come on.. enough is enough..... want this to end....

Princess Pissy is showing up again... I just know that I am on the right track.... with the Stilettos event.... so many women will benefit from the breast assessement centre... and with the Full Life Care centre... we are going to provide a place where those living on hold can come and find support, find a Kleenex box and someone to talk to...  

This morning around 7am, we got a call for T&E - one of our private clients.. a small lovely retirement home has an outbreak of the flu... 4 ladies are very ill.... they need a nurse... so off Ossie and Deb go...  the flu is dangerous for elderly people.... and.... we are there to assist.... I just know I am on the right track for the Full Life Care and Wellness Centre...

I sit here this morning with a mountain of work to do.... planning..... business planning..... I have this awesome feeling in my gut.... that familiar one I felt 9 years ago but.. planning isn't my strongest trait... I prefer doing... however...... it gets me into trouble when I do not plan carefully and take my time to carefully plan.... 2 very different things...

Most of us... well ok mainly me... just want to run with the passion... but... also knowing that planning first saves disaster cleanup later.... in that case I will sit here today as planned... have a conference call at 11am and then work towards planning my next move carefully........  and carefully planning the step by step directions to make the centre a success....

Tough call to sit still sometimes........... to plan instead of do... what's that old saying.... "measure twice, cut once"..... I finally get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment