Monday, January 10, 2011

Planting my feet firmly and Sniffing!


Item # 357 Perfume.... My ex-husbands mother was a delight and I adored her... she was there for me through so much... like a second mother and sadly the dark invader took her..... the monster attacked her in the back and since it was very rare it was miss-diagnosed. I miss her....
She wore Chanel #5 and it is my all time fav perfume... so I could never wear it... first it was her signature scent and for my ex... well it would have been weird to have us both wear it...
Since it's been 12 years now since she is gone and him and I are done some 3 years ago for good.... I can wear it... Ossie bought me some for Christmas and I love it.... love it... love it.... memories come back sometimes as I catch a sniff and sometimes I just like the smell....
So, thought I would go throught the perfume drawer and pull out the bottles I wont be wearing... (oh yes there are more to come)... I like every single scent I bought but.... now that I can wear my fav again... I probably wont be changing...
Hmmmmm, am I a creature of habit or what.... just like my cats.... I think that can be good in many ways and in many you need to flow and bend with the wind... with perfume I think I will stick, firmly plant my feet in the ground and sniff really hard.....
Packing is almost done... I can't believe how great it is to plan your outfits with jewelry, shoes and bags and pack them as you go... wow Julia you are right.... almost done... contemplating a 3rd bag though... with 5 sleeps to go... I better figure it out soon....
#357 Shi and Red Door..... nice smells!
out with what I don't want and in with Chanel!!!!
next!

No comments:

Post a Comment