Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Miss What the Hell.. she is winning!!!

So I lost nothing this week.. I stayed exactly the same... no pounds and no inches... but then Thursday hit and well had to do the Princess birthday and 3 glasses of wine later and whatever I ate.. not a good thing... ya.. well.. then Friday came and Connie and a couple glasses of wine.. then Saturday and well after a day at the centre I wanted to go out for dinner and there was definitely more and a little something called pasta... ya pasta.. Sunday - good girl... home all day except for the shopping for stuff to redecorate the house...

I am getting this spring fever thing... I need to redecorate... need to start cleaning and de-cluttering... I know the first thing to go is the purses and shoes and oh ya that jewellery room needs a good overhaul... what about scarves... I have way more than 4 women would wear...

My friend Julia calls me extreme.. I don't think I am extreme, I think I am eccentric in many ways though.. I think it's true when I like something I will collect it.. doesn't everyone? I like clocks so I have one wall I want done in clocks... I like shoes so.. well you get the pic.. lol...

So, don't I like myself??? I don't want to be dissected just figure this out.. I need a better routine or something - my life is crazy and about to get crazier and I want to drop this poundage!! So why oh why do I not just stick to it... I just feel like "little miss what the hell" is sitting on my shoulder with her smokey breathy voice all the time lately!!!! "What the hell darling, you look fab anyway, just enjoyyyyyyyyyy" kinda like the old Cat Woman - remember Ertha Kitt... ya that's the voice of my "Little Miss What The Hell" and she is one hot mama... 

So, this week... I am going to start all over again... do what I am told.... fight for a skinny girl inside the fat suit (oh hey remember the first Men in Black where the bug invades the guys body and pulls it up from the head - calling it a meat suit - man I would like to do that - pull it all back and look tight and firm..) ya wishful thinking... again...

Well it's an exciting time right now.. redecorating, expanding my office team, getting ready to go to Florida.. damn I had to remind myself that... only like 7 weeks.. I have to get to work and stick to this plan and make it work.. and then there is Stilettos - me in a little costume...OK OK... get your butt in gear literally girlfriend.. plan to succeed and follow the plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go tomorrow to weigh in and then we will see the damage... I will share it with you so that I will be accountable and kick "Little miss what the hell" off my shoulder (maybe just for the dieting part of it cause I do kinda like her when there is something really juicy I want to do but shouldn't) I have to have some fun!!!!

Someone once said to me "I am not going to do something very long if I am not having fun at it" so my theory.. just find the fun in everything I do...

www.stilettosforthecure.com for your tickets!  Get them while they are hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment